Membership – Application Expert
Meaning: You`ve already performed more than 20 vacuumbiopsies within the last 2 years.
You need a confirmation about the number and kind of vacuumbiopsies as well as the time period from the institution where they haven been carried out.
Procedure to get registered and become a MIBB member
- You have to apply for SGS (Swiss society of Senology) membership www.senologie.ch then you will automatically achieve the MIBB membership
- You have to participate at the MIBB-certification course to get informed about the MIBB-background
- Please fill in the application form expert and send it to mibb(at)adjumed.ch
- Since you are a member of the already registered insitution no addional charge will be made
- The institution will be charged once a year (annual contribution of the institution and
contribution for each performed vacuumbiopsy)