MIBB Certification courses
The accredited MIBB certification courses give information about all kind of vacuumbiopsy procedures (tips and tricks) and the way of data collection within Switzerland. Practical exercises are carried out on a phantom. A certification about successfully performed vacuumbiopsies based on a phantom will be delivered.
Next Certification courses
- 2017 Programm MIBB Course October 2017 – coming soon
Earlier Certification courses
- 2013 Programm MIBB Course Oktober 2013
- 2015 Programm MIBB Course February 2015
- 2015 Programm MIBB Course August 2015
- 2016 Programm MIBB Course October 2016
Symposia are organized once a year with a special subject related with vacuumbiobsies. The aim is to give a broader overview about breast imaging and interventional techniques as well as histological issues.
- 2016 Programm MIBB Symposium 2017 – coming soon
- 2011 Programm MIBB Symposium 2011
- 2012 MIBB Symposium: Results of the consensus meeting concerning MRI vacuum assisted biopsies (MR-VAB) by the MIBB working group (2009 / 2012) devised by Claudia Kurtz
- 2013 Programm MIBB Symposium 2013
- 2014 Programm MIBB Symposium 2014
- 2016 Programm MIBB Symposium 2016